You will be working with the technology team to build and maintain systems for Pernix, a wholly-owned subsidiary under PartnerCentric. We are looking for someone with a solid understanding of serverless application design within AWS, and who can easily pivot into new projects and technologies as our growing companies require.
As a Go/AWS Developer, you will manage an infrastructure running fully on AWS, edit, build and debug Lambda workflows (primarily in Golang) as well as participate in code reviews within the organization as required.
• Complete assigned tasks by specified due dates
• Participate in project, team, and company-wide meetings
• Code review and collaboration with other developers
• AWS provisioning
• Experience with AWS services, in particular: Lambda, S3, RDS, EC2
• Proficient in Go/Golang, with professional/production experience
• Experience with RESTful web services
• AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
• Self-discipline (this is a work from home position)
• Strong communication skills
Nice to Haves
• Experience working remotely
• Experience with PHP - Laravel / Codeigniter
• AWS Certified Developer Associate or DevOps Engineer Professional Certification